Posted by: HeatherB on Sat, Mar 14, 2015
Sign up for a time slot
Saturday March 21st is Hillsborough Girl Scout Cookie Delivery Day at the
Hillsborough Firehouse on Route 206!
Every point of this information is very important, so please read it all carefully and share with your troop! J
Action Required - Sign Ups for Cookie Pick Up Times
· Pick Ups will be from 2pm until 5:55 pm on Saturday, March 21. You MUST sign up for a slot in order to pick up your cookies. Sign ups must be completed by Wednesday night, March 18.
· Sign ups are on eBudde, first come first served. Go in today and sign up…remember it must be done by Wednesday night, March 18!
· Leaders will be listed as our contact for each troop, taken from contact info in eBudde. If no leader is listed, cookie manager will be listed as the contact. If no cookie manager is listed and there is any issue on Saturday and we can’t reach you, you might be in jeopardy of not having your cookies on the 21st YOU MUST UPDATE CONTACT INFORMATION in eBudde.
· eBudde pick up sign up instructions and details for updating contact information are attached
Route 206 Hillsborough Firehouse Details:
· You must enter the firehouse from HAMILTON Road, NOT from 206. You will be leaving the firehouse on Hamilton as well. NO TRAFFIC IN or OUT OF 206!
· All cookies are to be picked up during your scheduled appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you are late, you will hold up all the troop pick ups behind you. It is critical that you arrive at the time of your pick up.
· Bring you troop's Initial Order Report with you
· Make sure you have an appropriate vehicle to hold your cookies; clean out your trunk, back seat, car seats, etc. prior to arriving at the firehouse
· COUNT (AND RECOUNT!) YOUR COOKIE CASES! Be certain you count your cookie cases before you leave the firehouse to ensure there is no question about accuracy of delivery
Route 206 Hillsborough Firehouse Volunteer Donation:
· Our volunteer fire department is incredible and has graciously allowed our Girl Scouts Service Unit to use the firehouse for cookie distribution year after year. Please consider making a donation to help these brave volunteers…….We will have a bucket for donations on the 21st, so please help support Hillsborough’s Bravest!
And last, thank you all for you do! We are all working hard to get over 29,000 cookies delivered to troops in one afternoon. Thank you in advance for arriving on time for pick ups and especially for being kind to the volunteers and patient to all of us as we work through Cookie Distribution Day.
See you on the 21st.
Dana and Nancy